As posed by my adorable sister, I want to answer this question: who am I?
This question is very broad; I could respond with many statements about myself. However, I'm going to answer with what comes to mind first.
-Believer in dreams
-Hopeless romantic. Let's be honest, I love chick flicks. I get butterflies a lot.
-Journalist. Not only do I write publicly, but keeping a journal has been very important to me for the last five years. I love, love, love writing in a journal.
-Daughter, sister, aunt, friend. Family is everything.
-Always looking towards the future, sometimes missing out on the present.
-A leader, or at least I try to be.
-Employed (hoorah!)
-Firm in the gospel. Can't imagine myself without it.
-Trying to accept challenges in life
-Wannabe photographer, always wanting to experiment.
-Holding out for a fairytale.
Now it's my turn- who are you?
No comments:
Post a Comment