1.20.2009

park city.


Yesterday, mom surprised me for a Park City shopping extravaganza. Okay, it wasn't really an "extravaganza" but I had a gift card to Gap that I'd been wanting to use, and this has been somewhat of a tradition for the past four years. Except last year we didn't go, hence the surprise factor.

We started out at GAP where I found an adorable grey-striped (I love that color..) 3/4th sleeve shirt for $8. Mom found these darling pj's. I wish I would've bought a pair. Pants and top for $10! They are sooo cute.

Then we walked around the other stores a little bit, and found some fabulous deals at Aeropostale!
We also stopped by the OldNavy outlet, and found some other bargains.

After we had shopped ourselves out, we drove down through old Park City. It was crazy with the Sundance film festival going on. Lots of traffic! But the lights were very pretty.

For dinner, my mom and I went to Olive Garden! What a delicious, fun dinner.

It was a great great day!

2 comments:

Ceci and Steven said...

wait a minute... I thought you cut your hair! why does it look long still in your pics?? and ps, Steven and I were shopping the outlets on Monday too! we stayed away from the Sundance film festival crazies!

Ceci and Steven said...

and ps. tell your mom I like the pic of her at Olive Garden, very chic cute hair cut!