12.09.2008

Tagged.

Favorite Authors (tagged by: Chrissy)
Who is your all-time favorite author and why???
Ooh this is HARD! I love reading; how can I have a favorite?! However, I would have to go with Dean Hughes...I didn't really get into his books until this past summer, when I was ADDICTED to his Hearts of the Children series (even though I didn't read the first set).
Who was your first favorite author and why?
My first favorite author was probably Peggy Parrish (who wrote the Amelia Bedelia series- I loved them when I was younger!). I also loved Carolyn Keene (Nancy Drew books) and Boxcar Children..
Do you still consider him/her to be among your favorites?
Yes! Great children novels for sure!
Who is the most recent addition to your list of favorite authors and why?
Jane Austen! I had tried reading her books before, but I couldn't understand the language well enough. Then we had to read Pride and Prejudice for AP Lit. I ended up LOVING it, and couldn't put it down! I love the satire too! :)
If someone asked you who your favorite authors were right now, which authors would first pop out of your mouth?
Dean Hughes
Harper Lee
Jane Austen
Louisa May Alcott (Little Women!!)
Anita Stansfield (gotta love a little cheesy LDS romance)
Betsy Brannon Green (LDS Romancey + mystery!!)

I tag:
KAMILLA
AMY
JENNI
JEN
BECKY

1 comment:

Jenni said...

I'm so excited that you like Austin. I hope you are ready for an Austin Movie marathon at Christmas.