"Red lipstick is a timeless staple in cosmetics. Many trends come and go but red lipstick will always be here." from here
"Red lipstick is not for those who want to blend into the crowd, so be ready to get noticed. If you're not comfortable with an all out red to start with consider wearing a red-tinted gloss as a way to ease your way into it. You just might find you like the attention." from here

So, what do you fellow bloggers think? Post your [HONEST] opinions in the comments. I know lots don't like it, so I won't be offended :)
Also, I added these pictures of me SMILING for Jen (and the fact that I have one acceptance letter back, three more to go!)...
Oh, and this picture is showing my guilty pleasure- spoonfuls of icecream. I don't take TOO many throughout the day. I used to not like plain vanilla, but somehow...it's simpleness is delicious!
4 comments:
It would be easier to decide if I like red lipstick on you if you posted a picture looking normal - smiling or something besides making those pouting lips that kids your age like to make (my sister in law does this is every single picture!). Based on above photo, I think it looks nice. I don't know that I would advise you to wear it to school, but maybe wear it to a dance or something and try it out. You're a confident girl and you're cute, you can pull it off.
Now post a picture where you're smiling!
I just realized that I sound like an old lady when I type things like "kids your age". I'm not really old. Not even 30.
Wear the red! Just do something less dramatic with the eyes :)
Jen, I'm posting some more pictures that I'm SMILING in! :) Just for you. And, Chrissy, you are right! I read that you have to keep everything simple except the red lips. Thanks!
Post a Comment