I'm not one for horoscopes. I mean, sure, if I am reading the paper, and happen to be on the horoscope page, yes I might indulge. But I'm not one to search high and low to see what the stars say.
Today I was at Bingo (yes I still go...and yes I still love it) and one of the residents (she is an...interesting one) wanted me to read her horoscope to her. So, I went and grabbed the paper. Her horoscope dealt with sharing with a love one (to which she emphatically responded, "Oh yeah right!"). Then I decided to sneak a peek at mine.
Here is what is said, "Trouble lurks around the next corner, and is bound to haunt you..." Okay what kind of fortune is that?!! And, it did finish by saying this, "...should you lose sight of your primary goal even for a moment." So, I guess it's not impending doom, but it still is not what I wanted to see.
Let's hope I keep my eyes on the goal!
2 comments:
whoa, that´s quite the horoscope. It makes me want to read mine!
May the Power of Xenu be with you
Post a Comment