So i've been tagged by The Sun Kissed Me
I'm going to list seven quirky things about me (shouldn't be too hard, I'm full of quirks!)..
1. I listen to folk/indie music. And love it. (Meiko, A Fine Frenzy, Feist, Sondre Lerche..)
2. I missed being the "Biggest Flirt" by one vote. I flirt all the time, and I don't even know I'm doing it.
3. Honey on grilled cheese. Oh YUM! I can't eat it plain. Bleh!
4. Weird love of fences/abandoned buildings/brick walls/barns for photo taking.
5. I don't accessorize my jewelry to my outfits; I pick my outfits based on the jewelry.
6. I love short, red nails. I used to have long nails, but then when I began learning guitar, I couldn't keep the long nails. So, I cut them, but I love short red nails better anyway. And I especially like them with teal-ish shirts.
7. I can go on and on about something of great unimportance (refer to number 6), and I go off on crazy tangents a lot (especially when talking in person).
Hmm..I'm tagging YOU. Yes, YOU (unless you have already done it!).
4 comments:
Hmm..Meiko, A Fine Frenzy, Feist, Sondre Lerche...those sound like bands I sent you copied cds of. :) Glad to know that my exquisite taste in music rubbed off.
2- you know you're a big flirt. peacocks are all big flirts, it's in our blood. we just play innocent because it's part of the act!
3- yes to the grilled cheese w/honey.
4- love the short red nails right now too!
Jen! You never sent me Sondre Lerche..do you have him?? I heard of him because Dan In Real Life is one of my favorite movies, so I bought the soundtrack. He is amazing! But yes, I love your music taste (although I was a little wary at first..)..
Honey and grilled cheese???
Does it REALLY taste good???
oh man, I love it!! Of course, that's how I've grown up eating it.
Post a Comment