The first ones are from our day activity. We went to this corn maze, and Brad and I were the coolest from our group. The rest just sat there, but we went down all the kid slides, and had a race (Which I won--check out the pic. from the tall slide. That's me going down first because I cut in front of a small child) and it was just fun. Then, later on you see the pics of our costumes. Check it out.
10.26.2008
Sadies. Sadies. Sadies.
This was my first (and last) time to Sadies. And it was SO dang fun. I wasn't going to go, but I ended up asking someone and it was a blast (Even if I took the thing I was asking him with to the wrong house..an entire street away from his). But, anyway. The theme was good v. evil or opposites attract. So, I was a nerd. He was a gangsta. Check out the following pictures:
The first ones are from our day activity. We went to this corn maze, and Brad and I were the coolest from our group. The rest just sat there, but we went down all the kid slides, and had a race (Which I won--check out the pic. from the tall slide. That's me going down first because I cut in front of a small child) and it was just fun. Then, later on you see the pics of our costumes. Check it out.









The first ones are from our day activity. We went to this corn maze, and Brad and I were the coolest from our group. The rest just sat there, but we went down all the kid slides, and had a race (Which I won--check out the pic. from the tall slide. That's me going down first because I cut in front of a small child) and it was just fun. Then, later on you see the pics of our costumes. Check it out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
that slide looks like so much fun! Our corn maze didn't have anything like that. Also, I really like that blue shirt in the first picture. It's a nice color on you!
Post a Comment