I was at Bingo with a bad headache. When I won, I grabbed a candy bar, but then saw the Diet Coke sitting there. I traded it in, and drank it up.
*actually, there was an instance about a week before the Diet Coke when I drank Sunkist. I did not know it had caffeine. But lo and behold, it does.*
Then, the next week at Bingo, I treated myself to a Cherry Coke.
Well, we still have some at my house from the pre-June months when I drank it all the time. So, today, I opened one up and loved hearing the fizz as I poured it into the glass...dang habits.
Looks like Bingo will be the downfall of my caffeine cravings.
3 comments:
Oh Cheri! You crack me up. I love your outfit synopsis and am tempted to do one myself. So, I love these Leelou blogs, but I cannot for the life of me figure out how to get mine to read it. Any tips? My blog really needs a makeover. :)
Haha, that´s a sad story Cheri - you little addict. I have had some caffeinated beverages in this country because if people are poor and they pour me a glass without asking, i just have to drink it, you know.
But I have not had a cherry coke zero. That sounds tasty. That used to be my guilty pleasure as well. Maybe it will be again.
You're just drinking straight chemicals. How can anything have absolutely nothing in it? Yuck. Just say no!!
Post a Comment