9.28.2008

oh the many places you'll go.

I decided to take a looksie at all the pictures I've taken of...my feet. Wow..could I post something more strange? I found it fun, so here goes..

Photobucket
-in chile-

Photobucket
-at my cousins house, borrowing her cute shoes-

Photobucket
-snow-

Photobucket
-argyle love-

Photobucket
-gone bowling-

Photobucket
-CA beach-


Photobucket
-walking in Sea World-

Photobucket
-at the park, yes in heels-

Photobucket
-senior cotillion, junior year-


-running with coolest leader/friend ever-

Photobucket
-hiking this summer-

Photobucket
-trip to Farrs-

Photobucket
-senior orientation-

Photobucket
-state fair-

Photobucket
-homecoming-

Photobucket
-polka dots-

I hope you enjoyed it :)

3 comments:

Chrisanne Serafin said...

That is awesome!!
So fun, all the places you've gone!

Cheri said...

mom says:
This is a cute idea. Oh so many places your feet have seen.

Brittany said...

aw! so cute. I'm addicted to feet pictures now too! I'll have to post some of my favs!