9.06.2008

Utah State Fair

My family went to the fair on Thursday. It was SO much fun! My favorite thing is the photography. There are some AMAZING photographers out there. I got some great ideas from their photos. I also enjoyed all the animals, and the delicious funnel cake at the end. Here are some pics from the fair:









And, these are these are the shoes I started my experience in:

After walking around for awhile, my plantar fascis kicked in. What is that, you ask? Well, it's the cause of my aching foot. I always thought my foot hurt because of my lack of arches. But, apparently, that's not the case. No, the tendon on the bottom of my foot is tight and so it causes pain. Yep..luckily, Becky had these Foam Fit Adidas sandals and she traded with me. Comfort, at last.

2 comments:

Chrisanne Serafin said...

That looks like so much fun!
YOu and (i'm assuming) your sister look so much alike!

[ kamilla kaye ] said...

Oh fairs...good times! Becky's hair is getting so long!I'm jealous...