I wasn't tagged, but..I'm answering it now.
I am: on the phone with bff, Hollie
I think: I will run tomorrow at the meet
I know: I'm going to smell like campfire tonight
I want: to be a good friend
I have: conflicting feelings
I dislike: my conflicting feelings (as mentioned above)
I miss: Kamilla
I fear: not doing the right thing
I feel: hopeful
I hear: Marie Digby
I smell: cinnamon sugar
I crave: a caribbean passion jamba juice
I cry: when I feel overwhelmed
I search: for the right answers
I wonder: if I will meet my goals
I regret: being stubborn sometimes
I wish: my plantar fascia wouldn't hurt
I love: being spontaneous
I care: about what people think about me
I always: talk too much
I worry: about where to go to college
I am not: into rap music
I remember: lyrics and movie lines (even after seeing a movie or hearing a song once)
I believe: in the power of prayer
I sing: at random. often.
I don’t always: understand
I argue: with my mom over silly things
I write: in a journal
I win: on occasion, a boy's heart
I lose: my breath running
I listen: to the hum of the computer
I don’t understand: why I am so blessed
I can usually be found: texting, playing the guitar, piano, singing, or doing homework..or on the computer.
I need: to be more determined
I forget: to make my bed
I am happy: when I talk to the new kid :)
whoever feels inclined to do this, have at it!
No comments:
Post a Comment