Awesome!You guys look so cute!
seriously - what is the deal with you and Becky having blogs and no one telling me about them? And what is the deal with having a "sisters" picture on the left side without nary a mention of the eldest? I've been cut out of the family, huh? Sucks!
I thought you knew Jen!! My bad...oh,and thanks chrissy!
Where'd you get that dress?! It is super cute, and I really like it, because it's different than a lot of people's ya know?
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Awesome!
You guys look so cute!
seriously - what is the deal with you and Becky having blogs and no one telling me about them? And what is the deal with having a "sisters" picture on the left side without nary a mention of the eldest? I've been cut out of the family, huh? Sucks!
I thought you knew Jen!! My bad...
oh,and thanks chrissy!
Where'd you get that dress?! It is super cute, and I really like it, because it's different than a lot of people's ya know?
Post a Comment