Cute, cute, cute. It looks like you are having a lot of fun!! I can't wait to hear more of "hitch" boy's story!
how did you add the "i belong" thingy... i want it on mine!
i went to leeloublogs.com and found it and then you add it as an html script. it's totally easy!
Ooh! Fun! I want to go swimming so badly! I think its just USU. SOAR is for highschool juniors going into their senior year.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Cute, cute, cute. It looks like you are having a lot of fun!! I can't wait to hear more of "hitch" boy's story!
how did you add the "i belong" thingy... i want it on mine!
i went to leeloublogs.com and found it and then you add it as an html script. it's totally easy!
Ooh! Fun! I want to go swimming so badly! I think its just USU. SOAR is for highschool juniors going into their senior year.
Post a Comment