5 Places I'd LOVE to visit:
*Nuku'alofa, Tonga- The temple in Nuku'Alofa has always been my favorite and I am determined to visit it once in my life.

*Boston, MA- I used to always think I'd grow up and live in Boston. I don't know why I was so infatuated with it. Perhaps it was because Sabrina the Teenage Witch went there for school and I loved watching that show. I don't know. Perhaps it just speaks as a land for journalists..either way, I've loved it.
*Hawaii- I've seen pictures of this beautiful place. I want to check out Pearl Harbor and I want to see the culture of this land as well.
*Virginia- I've been VA many times when my sister attended college there, but I never went to see any historical places. And I'm a history nerd! So, I need to check it out.
*Chile- Been there once, would love to go again.
5 MOVIES I WOULD WATCH (OR HAVE WATCHED)OVER AND OVER.
*While You Were Sleeping- I have definitely seen this movie too many times to count, but each time I watch it, I enjoy it just as much as the time before.
*Dan in Real Life- Steve Carell is so funny in this movie. I just love the comedy and the little romance too. But, come on..."you are a murderer of love!!" just sounds funny.
*You've Got Mail- Love Meg Ryan. Love Tom Hanks. Love this movie. A bouquet of sharpened pencils? cute.
*Runaway Bride- I think this movie is great. It never ceases to make me grin. Richard Gere. Julia Roberts. Great great great.
*A Cinderella Story- Oh man, this is one awesome film that will always be quoted. "You're not very pretty and you're not very bright. I'm so glad we had that talk." Tell me that's not funny.
there are more, but I'll stop there.
5 CD's I Can't Get Enough Of:
1) Marie Digby (although this probably doesn't count since I don't own her cd. But I can't get enough of her songs that I view on Youtube..so I'm counting it).
2) Taylor Swift- From "Picture to Burn" to "Should've Said No" to the classic "Teardrops On My Guitar", this cd is never going to leave my collection.
3) Steady & Sure- My cd from efy this year. It has an amazing rendition of Amazing Grace. And more.
4) Ingrid Michaelson- I love this folk singer. Mucho.
5) A Fine Frenzy- Once again, folk wins me over. I listened to her cd everyday for a few weeks when I got it. I was addicted!
Well, I hope you enjoyed some of my Five Faves. I would do more, but I fear this post is getting lengthy (and unbearable). So, auvoire. chao. goodbye.
2 comments:
I wouldn't mind going to most of those places too. We'll have to go together.
Let's watch You've got mail" tonight.
I am honored to have inspired you to write this blog! Only, yours kicks mine in the Butt. I mean if blogs have butts...they might have buts, but (haha no pun intended) I don't know about butts.
oh and at the end I think you meant Au revoir...french for Goodbye ;)
Post a Comment