7.29.2008

memories


Do you have any memories with me and my crazy self? Well here's how the game works...Leave a comment on my blog of a memory that you and I have had together. It doesn't matter if you've known me for a short time, or a long time, anything you remember! Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.On your mark...get set...blog your memories!!

2 comments:

[ kamilla kaye ] said...

Oh where to start??!?!...one of my favorites was when we made up our own version of phantom of the opera about a stalker! ha


"He's there in the middle of the night. He's there causing me so much fright. When he calls my name I must remain in his sight. In the middle of the night." and then we break it down with some hard core beat boxing.


Oh and of course my other favorite was when we were in our bike ride phase of life. Especially the time when we were riding down in Hooper and you were in front of me. You almost hit some road kill, so you stopped really fast. Me and my slow reactions ran right into you and I fell in the road. We laughed and laughed and then I told you that the road kill reminded me that my dog died and you laughed at me because you didn't believe me...sad at the time, but now its really kind of a funny story! Oh the how the insensitivity makes me giggle. haha

Good times Good times. I better stop now, because I could go on for pages and pages!

Love ya Cheri!

Chrisanne Serafin said...

Well like you I don't have any 'real' memories. But I do remember when I got your first comment on my blog. I was all "Hey look this commented on my blog... sweet! She's a high school student too... that's so cool!" and then I proceed to show my sister.
It was a happy moment :)