7.16.2008

random thought.

I haven't updated in a few days, but I really didn't know what to post about. More pictures? Naw... Life stories? Not today..
Then, I realized...i REALLY had to go to the bathroom. "Where is this going??" you might ask yourself. As did I. But, here is the thing, every time I stay at Zach & Jenni's house, I drink so much water!! And not only that, but I LOVE the ice cubes. I crave them. So,I will frequent the refrigerator during my stay to refill my cup of ice (with some water). Alas, with drinking so much water, I think I'm constantly having to use the bathroom. I guess that's a good thing..

Like, once before a track meet, I decided I really needed to hydrate myself before the race as it was to be a hot afternoon. I would drink a big water bottle each class period, and then fill it up in between. Needles to say, I used the restroom MANY times that day.

Which brings me to another memory (even though this is NOT the day for life stories). In cross country, we try and stay as hydrated as possible for our 3.1 mile races. My first year, some of the senior girls posted the following posters in the locker room: "Clear pee is the key. What color is yours??" Anyway, it's always been a joke since then that we want to have that saying on our t-shirts, but our coaches won't go for that.

SOoo.. that's the end of my post. enjoy the randomness?

1 comment:

Jenni said...

Gulp, Gulp, Gulp.