on a drive yesterday, I saw this house. It is HUGE. I mean it took up the whole culdesac, and would hardly fit in the picture. It made me think. That would be awesome to live in a house like that, but why would you need
that much space?? How many kids do you think will live there? I just think it is crazy that the house was so large.But I think it is very beautiful, nonetheless. Anyway, just thought I'd share.

4 comments:
Where was this house, Ogden or Provo?
i don't think even having 2 dozen kids warrants a house that large! That's insane!
This is Jen's friend Katie - I live by this house! Are you guys in Draper? It will be so easy for Jen to visit me :)
This is all one house??? so, I wonder if they have a spare room or two for me to move into??!?!? do you think? I cannot believe how insanely huge this place is! Yawza!
Post a Comment