First, I wanted to copy my sisters and do this survey. Secondly, I had been doing this survey for like ten minutes when it disappeared off my screen. I don't know what button I pushed, but I'm kinda ticked off.
1.Wrapping paper or gift bags? wrapping paper
2. Real tree or artificial?
real trees are better with all their imperfections, but we have a beautiful artificial tree and an evergreen candle.
3. When do you put up the tree?
generally the day after thanksgiving
4. When do you take the tree down?
first week in January
5. Do you like eggnog?
I used to hate it, but I don't mind it now.
6. Favorite gift received as a child? A teddy bear that I got in first grade. I still sleep with it!
7. Do you have a nativity scene?
yes, quite a few. I even have one in my bedroom.
8. Hardest person to buy for?
JEN! Hint, hint- a christmas list would be nice.
9. Easiest person to buy for?
my mom
10. Worst Christmas gift you ever received?
I'm not sure...
11. Mail or email Christmas cards?
Mail
12. Favorite Christmas Movie?
I LOVE christmsa movies. I even have a "12-Days Of Christmas-movies" schedule. I love: Elf, Miracle on 34th Street, White Christmas, Mr.Kruegars Christmas, It's A Wonderful Life, Merry Christmas Charlie Brown, The Santa Claus...ok i WILL STOP!
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas?
no specific time
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present?
No
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas?
peppermint icecream. it's so good, especially with Oreos (thanks Shanna, now I'm hooked!).
16. Clear lights or colored on the tree?
Clear, with red and silver bulbs. Yay i'm excited to decorate our tree!!
17. Favorite Christmas song?
I have too many, once again. Baby It's Cold Outside has been a favorite for years, and All I Want For Christmas Is You....a softer song would probably be O Holy Night.
18. Travel for Christmas or stay at home?
home, haven't you ever heard the song, "Oh there's no place like home for the holidays..."
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer?
Yes, you know Dasher and Dancer and Prancer and Vixen. Comet and Cupid and Donner and Blitzen. But do you recall...the most famous reindeer of all?? Rudolph...
20. Angel on the tree top or a star?
Star
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning?
Christmas morning
22. Most annoying thing about this time of year?
Feeling like you won't be able to find somethign "good enough" for some people.
23. What I love most about Christmas?
the lights, the smells, the brisk winter air!
2 comments:
Ah...I'm one of the sisters. I also had a problem listing my favorite Christmas Movie because I love so many but it didn't occur to me to list several of them. I forced myself to pick one. If I had only known to do what you did. Oh well!
okay-here's my christmas list:
fluffy slippers
pj pants -- but only if you can make them LONG LONG LONG!
scarf--either in sky blue or grass green. if you can find a green one, that would absolutely rock.
If you're feeling ambitious, you could always make me a quilt of green and brown paisley and solid squares. :)
Post a Comment