11.07.2012

roommate hunting.

Today, I went in to chat with my landlord about the lease on my house. I've shared a room all semester, but my roommate is getting married in December. Apparently, I have to find a roommate or my rent goes up. I asked how this could be, when I signed a contract. Oh, the contract ends in December. I still don't understand how it is my responsibility, but I'm so excited to start roommate hunting. NOT.

If you know of anyone looking for a nice, close-to-campus, super affordable home in Cedar, let me know!

3 comments:

jen said...

I thought you were graduating in December? Are you staying in Cedar after?

Courtney Dumont said...

Boo!

kelly anne said...

uhm that's crap. does your contract have dates? if it says that it goes through spring semester then they can't force that on you. and if it says decemeber.... then i would move. because it should not be your job at all to find a new tenant.