I have a confession. It's called an owl obsession. It all started in high school when my best friend Kamilla bought me an owl necklace. I've never looked back. I thought I'd take pictures to document (some) of the owls I have with me at college.
 |
| Pillowcase made for me by my cousin/bff Hollie |
 |
| Tiled owl bought in Spain |
 |
| Brass owl figurine given to me by my freshman year roommate |
 |
| Owl necklace given to me by Rebekah for Christmas |
 |
| random owl necklace from a store that I can't even remember. |
 |
| Necklace purchased in Spain. |
 |
| The necklace that started it all in high school. |
 |
| Owl figurines given to me by a friend |
 |
| owl salt & pepper shakers purchased from a thrift store |
 |
| Owl Candle Warmer-turned Ring Holder: Bath & Body Works (thanks, mom) & owl ring: Kohl's |
|
|
|
 |
How cute, right? An owl hook from my sister Jen! I just need to get a screw for it so it doesn't have to sit on my dresser
 |
| Owl earrings (top: given to me by my friend Alex & bottom: given to me by my sister Jen | | |
|
| | | |
Do you collect anything?
4 comments:
I collect key chains. They aren't as unique as owls to collect but I have well over fifty and several from out of the USA people have brought back for me.
So cute... I love owls too. I collect suns.
i collect christmas ornaments from our travels. friends and family also bring them back as souvenirs. i like them because i don't have to display them year round and clutter things up. i like when other people collect things because it's easy to pick out gifts! :)
My dad collects owls too! He has some similar pieces as you. Next time I am home I'll have to get some pictures.
My mom collects nativities, and broke the 400 benchmark this last Christmas! =O
I don't really have any of my own collections though =/
Post a Comment