3.15.2012

case in point.

ok ok...i finally broke down....
......and bought that iPhone 4s.
in love?
yes.

but... i need to pick out a cover to protect my new toy. so, i thought i'd ask for some advice! here are some of my favorites. why don't you tell me which one you like? Naturally you'd guess an owl cover, right? But, I haven't found one that I really like yet (well, in the $15-$20 price range). So, here are some options that I equally love! I have the white iPhone (if that makes a difference).






So, what do you think? 

6 comments:

Marycatherine White said...

I like all of them!!! I like the first one, the polka dotted one, and the last one. I like the first one the best out of those three though. It would look cute with the white.

Miss Jones said...

I feel like the polka dotted one screams "Cheri" the most.

jen said...

well naturally the peacock.

Charley said...

I'm a fan of the chevron blue. I think it is super cute. I did pin a owl phone cover on pinterest in honor of you.

Jenessa said...

They're all way cute! I don't know if it's just because we're just getting into spring and I'm all about pinks/corals right now or what, but I love the first one!! And I think it'd look way good with the white iphone. I'm so jealous! One day I will have one of those... :)

Aaron said...

The peacock fits your family name, but I kinda think the polka dots are more fun and fit your personality better.