3.04.2012

Easter candy.


Today, I think my outfit was inspired by the Cadbury mini eggs currently hidden on the top shelf of my pantry.

Seriously. Doesn't this outfit scream, "Easter basket approaching!!!" No? Ok, maybe that was just to me. Either way, it was warm today (currently 59 degrees) & since it is now MARCH, I broke out my summer heels & bright colors.


Apparently, I really enjoy standing pigeon toed. What is that about? 
you know. just me and a little sass. 
If any of you were curious: Skirt, heels, and cardigan all came from Kohl's. Shirt is Downeast. Scarf is from Spain!
My photographer/roommate Amanda (thanks for being so gracious!)
So. Easter candy outfit? 
What do you think? 

2 comments:

Jenessa said...

I think it looks way cute! :) I can see the easter candy colors coming in, but it's not overwhelming because of the black and gray. It's perfect! :) I am so so excited to start getting my spring/summer wardrobe out...i have a lot. :D haha

Aaron said...

That is a good looking outfit. Maybe a tiny bit Cadbury mini-egg, but fitting for the springy weather.