
11.07.2010
my family.
I love my family. I really do. And whenever I have the chance for friends to meet my family, I take that chance. Case in point? Today I gave my first Relief Society lesson (which went great, I think!) and my aunt drove up to support me. Not only does she remind me so much of my mom, but she is SO spunky. Anyway, I made sure to tell people she was visiting and I wanted them to meet her. She had a chance to meet a lot of my friends and even made dinner for my roommates and I, which was delicious. Later tonight, Sam was talking to me and she said the nicest thing about my family. She was saying she has always felt so comfortable around my family and that my mom and aunts always seem "perpetually happy" and "glowing". What a great compliment. I love my family and I hope I can be as great as my mom and aunts someday! Sorry for the novel, I'll leave you with a picture taken today at dinner (and one of my mom and me, just because I'm missing her tonight!).


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
thanks for the nice compliment. I love you .....very much.....
Post a Comment