11.02.2010

53..

...more days until Christmas!

Yes, I'm one of those people who do NOT wait until after Thanksgiving to start listening to Christmas music or watching movies, am guilty of sometimes listening to music BEFORE Halloween/watching Elf in July, and am accused of going holiday-crazy.

It's my favorite time of the year. Right now, I'm listening to Michael Buble's Christmas album. Let me tell you. It's heaven.
This year, the week before Christmas, I will be in Guaymas, Mexico with a service group from school. I will be serving in soup kitchens, helping in orphanages, and falling in love with the people there (I'm sure). I feel so blessed to have this opportunity. I can't wait to serve. And I can't wait to see my family after the trip.

Christmas, I love you.

1 comment:

kelly anne said...

if you listen to christmas music around me before thanksgiving, i will probably punch you in the face.

that being said, i'm excited for you to go to mexico!