11.04.2010

in sickness & in health.

Today I woke up feeling miserable (and like I had been hit by a train). Luckily, I was able to take a 2 hour nap. Other blessings of the day?

-Modern medicine & friends who will take you to Walmart to purchase said medicine
-Packages sent from home with goodies including sugar cookies, popcorn, candy, and dried fruit!
-Feeling well enough to go to a consignment shop's winter party. It was classy. Divine. And made me want to buy endless headbands. And going there with bestie made it even better!
-Having an abundance of cookies, which naturally means taking them over to the cute guys in the ward ;)
-Spending 2 hours at aforementioned house, getting to know all of them. And flirting. And speaking Spanish.
-Coming home and having an unidentified person leave two cans of soup on my doorstep :) Lovely.

Now, it's time for sleep!
goodnight world.

1 comment:

kelly anne said...

i'm glad your meds started working! :)