-working 5 days instead of the 2 I was scheduled + getting 36 hours next week due to someone quitting. yay!
-sore feet
-realizing how much i love helping at customer service when they need it...and i love entering numbers on the register!
- the realization that I need to definitely take a lunch on those 8-hour shifts that consists of more than just lettuce. Or else I'll end up going on a jamba/subway run again (which is good, but sucks away the money & I'm a cheapo).
- sometimes 50-year-old men are not just "in need" of someone to talk to...sometimes they end the convo by asking for your number. awkward. shudder.
AND, in some other news:
My mom and I moved last week and are now living in a place with a community pool. It was under renovation, but opened tonight. I just went out and stuck my feet in...and it was wonderful! I cannot wait to swim tomorrow before work. AH! And I'm excited to have friends come and swim in it too :)
hopefully warmer weather will stick around!now i'm off to volunteer at a graduation party w/ some coworkers. wish me luck!
{c}
No comments:
Post a Comment