5.26.2010

one day.

As corny as it is, one day I want this song dedicated to me by the man i love (or even better, he can sing it to me!).



please excuse the weird video...I did not have a big selection. And Firefall singing it live...was scary!

so, fess up...what song(s) have you thought, "Aww...I want someone to sing that for me?" I know I have more than this one, but I think you should post a comment about it :)

4 comments:

Becky said...

Love it! Any song but "I will always love you" by Whitney Houston since that's really a depressing song. I'll ponder it!

kelly anne said...

pretty much anything sinatra. mhm. oh to have a man that could sing.

Amy Whitley said...

That's the Girl I've Been Telling You About - Blessid Union Of Souls

jen said...

I love this song.

i want Jon to dedicate The Beach Boys "I'd Love Just Once to See You" to me. Go find it. Listen to it. All the way to the end. hah hah.