3.10.2010

happy march.

except, outside my window, it looks NOTHING like spring time. Rather, it's the dead of WINTER out there! But, the snow does look beautiful.

In other news, I'm currently participating in my school's "IDOL". Wish me luck (: Finals are tomorrow! I sang my own song today, which seemed to impress the judges + audience alike. I'm trying to decide what to sing tomorrow..."I Will Follow You Into the Dark" (on piano/guitar), "Let It Be" (piano), "Fallin For You" (guitar), my own song, or "Red High Heels" (karaoke).

Opinions?!!


PS. Like the pic? I'm currently in the paper, waiting for my papers to be final-proofed so I can leave! Also, I just got back from the gym, and did not want to walk home to change, and then back to the paper in the snow, hence the workout clothes/face!

3 comments:

Meg and Brandon said...

ummm pretty sure i NEVER have that good of hair when i get home from the gym...

MKS said...

good luck! you are awesome! i love falling for you

kelly anne said...

uhm it looks like spring today...
oh utah.
good luck with idol!