right before, i went to practice/tune my guitar.
well, in the hall, i saw a boy and he said "can you tune guitars?"
"sure," i responded.
he went & got his guitar out of his car, and i tuned it for him (it was WAY out of tune, and I might have broken a string while tuning it too tight....oops).
anyway, he kept saying, "i owe you." multiple times
WELL, we returned to our FHE & i told sam i should look him up on facebook, and right after saying that, a lovely group sang a song "Can't Help Falling In Love" but changed the words to a song about facebook stalking. It is seriously PERFECT :)
after getting home, i looked him up by his first name ... after that failed, i thought, since he was from here, that we'd probably have mutual friends. so, after guessing someone from here and typing in his name, i found him! :) BUT i didn't add him. That's a little much. But I DID facebook stalk to my heart's content, and the song almost went hand-in-hand with my actions.
hopefully they'll post it on youtube so i can share the song with you (hint hint kj...can i get the lyrics?).
anyway, i stopped my stalking. now it's time for homework.
"but i can't help facebook stalking you." (not sure if that's the exact words! sorry)
4 comments:
Haha I feel like facebook stalking is a necessity now a days. I didn't used to stalk until I got to college and my roomies got me hooked!
You should have heard us writing the lyrics. It was hilarious. Someone would suggest a line and then say, "Not that I've ever done it..." But we all knew we all do it all the time. :) Glad you liked it.
I LOVE facebook stalking haha! I'm so glad you posted this, I totally want to hear this song!
HA HA... I love that you admitted it to the world wide web. So if this guy ever looks you up... he'll know you looked him up....
ha ha...
Post a Comment