4.18.2009

I love free stuff.

After going to a relief society activity this morning (at which I won 25 lbs. of flour, two things of elf lotion, and a Scentsy candle + two scentsy waxes in delicious scents), I got online to look at some KSL classifieds, simply for fun. I came across a brand new listing for free stuff, including a fondue set! I figured that having a fondue set might be fun for college, so decided to go check out the left-over yard sale items. Well, someone claimed the fondue set before I got there, but this is what I ended up with:

  • A kitchen chopper
  • A decorative wreath kinda like this
  • Trivial Pursuit
  • 2 ice trays
  • A cookbook for those who don't cook (aka ME)
  • a novel
  • cute wooden letters spelling "Bath"
  • a candle warmer
  • professional hair-styling products that have never been used (all valued at $15 or more)
  • and the following CDs: Pretty Woman sdtk, Runaway Bride sdtk, Grease sdtk, Best Friend's Wedding sdtk, Sleepless in Seattle sdtk, Shania Twain, 2 Reba cds from the olden days, Mandy Moore (hah), Five for Fighting, Deana Carter, and Enya
Now that's what I call some good deals!

Well, I have some fun plans for tonight and then my life will be crazy busy in preparation for graduation!!!

Have a phenomenal SATURDAY!!

No comments: