4.27.2009
cotillion assembly.
It was our cotillion assembly today (in case you haven't been reading my blog lately) and I'm happy to say it was a great success! It was a blast, and I felt gorgeous thanks to Kara for her dress and Celeste for fixing my hair! :) I felt like a princess... It's a relief to have it done, but kinda crazy at the same time since we've been planning it for so long. Everything seemed to work smoothly (except the candidate slideshow, which had a few issues..usually does). Thanks for all those who came and supported me :) That was great to have you all here! And now, for the promised (and expected) pictures!
{me and Brayden..my date for cotillion. Don't worry, he'll be getting a different tie for the dance}
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You do look like a princess Cheri!!
You look beautiful! I do love the dress! I am glad to hear that it all ran smoothly...good luck the rest of the week :)
Post a Comment