I've been loving this song since I first heard it on YouTube last week. I'm talking about David Archuleta's single, Crush, of course! I heard it became available for purchase on iTunes August 12. I haven't been counting down the days, per se, but I have been looking forward to it. This morning, after my morning run with cross country, I came home, and purchased it! I don't normally buy things off iTunes, but I wanted to support little Archie, so I did. It was number 7 this morning, and I've checked on and off throughout the day. I watched it move up from number six to number three...and guess what? It's now the top song. YAY DAVID!! :) I love this song. Everyone said he could "only sing slow ballads". Well, guess what anti-Archuleta-Fans? He did it! His song is totally not a slow song. It's great. Sorry this a LONG post over mr.archuleta, but I really love his new song!!
Listen to it!
loves.
3 comments:
Love it!. David has such an amazing voice. Now I'm debating on if I should go purchase the song myself.
you should. it's that good! :)
I love him! I waas wondering when they were going to start selling that song.
BTW he camera I have is a Canon power shot G3. So that's what I usually use ( and its not great ). But this last photoshoot I used my friend's dad's camera and its like a legit nikon one.
Post a Comment