My day went fairly well. My classes are going to be fun, except for the no air conditioning in my school. It's almost unbearable by fourth hour. And, unfortunately, today was "Disclosure Day". Luckily I have a really awesome group to eat with at lunch- all my best friends!
The only debate I've been having all day is whether or not I made the right decision to not take Stats. I've always just been used to having a math class, and this year I decided not to take one. It's been nagging me all day, and I might just transfer into it. Basically, I have to decide by...tonight. I know it would be more work, but I think it'd be a fun class. So...there's my newest problem (And oldest- I dealt with the question all summer).
Well, I have some homework to get done, so I'll check in later!
Much love!
3 comments:
Cute outfit! You sound so important because you had to dress up for your first day.
I don't know what to tell you about Stats.
My sister had the same problem. She was told to take it or it would be like missing two years of math. I told her that was wrong, I didn't take math my junior or senior year and I did fine in math in college. . . she took photography. So just enjoy your senior year!
Well I don't want to take math in college. But I don't think I'll have to (hopefully) because I have calculus done. And it gives you more college credit anyway. I guess we'll have to see. I ended up not changing it, and I think it's probably too late now.
Post a Comment