5.31.2008

i love my eyeshadow.


you might not be able to see it very well here, but i LOVE my eyeshadow. Sadly, this is the second compact I've gone through in a year. I got the latest one for Christmas. Unfortunately, I don't use the dark brown, so I still have two compacts with dark brown hardly touched...it's the covergirl satin earth collection. i love it.

4 comments:

Chrisanne Serafin said...

Hey! I just saw your comment on my blog. And first: I'm glad to have found another highschool students blog as well! Second: your blog is amazingly cute! I love it! And your eyeshadow-from what I can tell from the picture-looks very pretty.

Jenni said...

I love the eye shadow and I'm going to have to go buy some and then have you show me how to apply it.

Cheri said...

thanks both of you! And Jenni, I can certainly do that. It's the same stuff I put on your eyes last year, but I learned a new technique. And since I've done it, I have gotten a few compliments so it must look better.

Brittany said...

um, me too!!