5.16.2008

wedding fun

After watching Brittany's wedding video, I thought it would be fun to post my "ideal wedding". Plus, I'm sure these will change by the time I get married, but what else am I to do with my Friday afternoon?

a dress somewhat like these:





this veil:


love these earrings:



my favorite flower:


I love gerber daisies. I also think this color combo would be cool: teal, pink, and brown. Despite Jennifer Lopez's view on teal as viewed in Wedding Planner (teal bridesmaid dresses = short marriage), I really am into that color combo. Then again, I think pink + black + cream is good, or red + black + cream.

THIS place (it is Nuku'alofa, Tonga and has long been my favorite temple. I know it's unrealistic, but did you SEE the picture of Tonga beneath it?? Beautiful!!)



i'm in love with this place:



more realistically? I think the Manti, Utah temple is also gorgeous!



What else do I need?? Hmm...a wedding song (or a "first dance" song)

I love When You Say Nothin' At All by Alison Krauss, Chances Are by Bob Seger + Martina too. I have a lot of favorites, so I will just stop there!

Now all I need is a GROOM!

6 comments:

Jenni said...

yI hope you won't be looking for a groom for a few more years. We need to get Becky married off first. I loved your wedding color ideas. I'm going to have so much fun doing the flowers (that is if you want me to do the flowers?).

Cheri said...

Of course I would LOVE you too! :)

Brittany said...

how fun is that! I love your wedding ideas. I had such a great time on thursday night! I think we should do that more often. I love hanging out with you, you are one amazing girl! and by the way, you DON'T talk too much! I loved hearing about what is going on in your life.

Shanna said...

I have a groom for you!!! He will be home in December, but maybe you don't want to be married at 18, but I would love to have you as a little sister!

I love your ideas, mine all changed by the time I got married so I am glad you posted pictures so that you can look back as see if there is any change. On the bridesmaid dresses, do what ever color you want. I gave mine all a color and then told them to find a dress, but then again we had my sister at about 6 years old to my sil at 26, so they couldn't all wear the same dress.

Brittany said...

I like Shanna's thinking! I hear he's a cutie! I like your new picture too!

Cheri said...

thanks for all your comments! I'm glad to know you guys look at this blog. Shanna, I will definitely go on a date with Eli (as long as HE agrees! Haha).