3.20.2008

Natural is best.

Today, I got up and decided I didn't want to straighten my hair. I know, you are thinking..wow this is going to be a GOOD post! But, here's my point. My hair is naturally wavy-ish. If I try using product (such as gel or egg whites + a diffuser) to make it curly, it normally doesn't help that much. Last night, I ran a pick through my hair and put in a little hairspray and let my hair air-dry. Okay, back to this morning- I ran a curler over two pieces that were sticking out, and poofed it up a bit, and headed off to school- something I normally NEVER do.

I actually got a few compliments today. This one boy said he really liked it, and I thought he was just being a jerk (I feel like it's kinda hippie-ish) but he was serious.

So maybe I don't have to straighten my hair everyday. Besides, that gets monotonous.

Well, that was a worthwhile blog for you to read, I bet.

: )

Happy Thursday!

3 comments:

Jenni said...

I have had the same problem with my hair. I want to see a picture of your new hair do to see if I can pull it off. And then next time you come down you'll have to show me how to do the do. The straight thing really does get old when you are doing it everyday so I would like to try something new.

Shanna said...

I want to see a picture or just you. Mine is too curly just to let it go natural.

Thank you for watching Samuel. He is so excited about hanging out with just Cheri!!!

Cheri said...

Well Jenni, you see when I try curling it with a curling iron (like I did for homecoming) I love it but it takes SO long since my hair is so thick. This way kind of looks like I curled some of it...it's hard to explain. I might do it again today. But normally it looks better the second day. I will post pics though soon.

Shanna- I'm excited to just hang out with Samuel too :) And i love your curly hair.