3.30.2008

ABC's

Here Come the ABC's

I was tagged by Jenni

A: ATTACHED OR SINGLE?

Single. Definitely single


B: BEST FRIEND
Kamilla, family


C: CAKE OR PIE?
Cherry CheesePIE :)

D: DAY OF CHOICE

Thursday


E: ESSENTIAL ITEMS

JOURNAL, cell-phone, friends & family, book of mormon


F: FAVORITE COLORS

Turqouise (sp?)


G: GUMMY BEARS OR WORMS?
sour
gummy worms

H: HOMETOWN

Gastonia, NC


I: FAVORITE INDULGENCE

Eating icecream, and watching a chick flick snuggled up with...a blanket.

J: JANUARY OR JULY?

July- i love swimming, bike riding, camping, etc.

K: KIDS?

in the future for sure

L: LIFE ISN'T COMPLETE WITHOUT...

mi familia

M: MARRIAGE DATE?

Yep, not sure. Maybe 11/11/11

N: NUMBER OF BROTHERS AND SISTERS

2 brothers, 2 sisters, 2 sisters-in-law, 1 brother-in-law

O: ORANGES OR APPLES?

apples- i have one everyday for breakfast during the week!


P: PHOBIA OR FEARS

SPIDERS, kidnapping, car crashes, relationships

Q: QUOTE

"Does he take you out dancing just so he can hold you close? Dedicate a song with words meant just for you..?"- Enchanted :)

R: REASONS TO SMILE

The sun, seeing a friend you haven't seen in a while and the fact you saw him was totally by chance..


S:SUPERMAN OR WONDER WOMAN?

Superman

T: TAG 5 PEOPLE

Sadly, I don't have five people to tag! Most people my age don't have blogs. I'm unique. Anyway, I tag Shanna.

U: UNKNOWN FACT ABOUT ME

I hid under a car when I was little playing hide-n-seek after church, and the lady started backing up on me, but heard me scream.

V: VEGETABLE

carrots!! I love baby carrots, just raw.

W: WORST HABIT
Hm, probably caring too much what people think about me and overanalyzing what guys say/do.

X: X-RAY OR ULTRASOUND?

x-ray when I broke my wrist


Y: YOUR FAVORITE FOOD

Fruit smoothies (well they aren't my favorite, but I do enjoy them)


Z: ZODIAC SIGN

Scorpion

1 comment:

Shanna said...

I love your blog and accept your tag. Sorry if it takes me a couple of day to do it. I think you should say you have kids, when you are watching mine!!