1.29.2008

Tuesday Today

So I signed up for an online class instead of taking it next year. I have to have it to graduate, but I didn't feel like taking it at high school. It's general financial literacy. Anyway, I started today and I finished half of unit one. It seemed really easy. I think it will get harder though. I'm a little nervous because there is a final test after the units are done, and you have to take it at a test-center. aHH!

It's snowing here- beautiful snow. I went for a walk tonight and even though my cheeks were rosy upon my return, I'm grateful to have been able to enjoy winter at its best.

I'm leaving you with a song that I listen to a lot (thanks Jen) Wow, I'd never seen the music video. It's STRANGE. REALLY strange. Sorry. But the words are cute.

2 comments:

Jenni said...

This song is on the new Apple Airbook commercial. I've enjoyed each time it comes on TV.

Ceci and Steven said...

I love this song...they usually play it on my way home from work...funny enough I get to listen to it about 4 out of the 5 days. Maybe I will consider it downloading it to my I pod!! =)