Well Colin had to reschedule. But I'll tell you why. We were going to go to this Jazz club called Citrus and Sage (I know, snazzy) but he is already driving almost an hour to my house, then another hour to the club, so we decided to do something more locally. He asked me what there is to do around here. Hmm...they just put in a new movie theater? But of course, that's lame. Luckily, he is one of those guys who wants to do something on a first date. He called and said "I have some bad news..." which I of course new meant that we weren't going. He said that he didn't want to just go to a movie, so him and his friend were going to plan something really fun and then we'd go. Then he said this, "But we WILL go on one in a few weeks. I promise! Don't give up on me, Cheri." Aww...cute cute cute. So now Ihave something to look forward to! And I will be taking my camera because he is dang cute! Becky saw a picture of him and thought he was in his 20's. haha.
Hmm...since I'm not going with Colin, I was asked to go see National Treasure 2 but I already told the kid that I had plans. Too bad.
Yesterday was so great. In my calc. lab class, I finished all my math homework. This new chapter seems so easy compared to the last one. In the last chapter, we would only finish a few problems in Lab because I just didn't understand them! So, it's been quite a relief to know things might get a little easier.
Also, I had worked for four hours (two hours each on Tuesday and Wednesday) to complete about 50 history terms that my ap teacher sprang on us Tuesday, saying they were due Thursday. So most of my friends did about ten of them. In class, he was still lecturing on the chapter that came before our assignment. And we didn't even start the next chapter! I was so mad that I had spent all that time on them. But now I'm grateful- I have no history homework! And we don't go back to school till Tuesday because the quarter ended Friday so Monday is a teacher work-day.
I came home, went in my room, turned on A Fine Frenzy, and layed in my bed. I have the CD pretty much memorized, but it was great to feel unburdened. I ended up falling asleep. Some of my guy friends wanted me to hang out (it's weird- I either hang out with Kamilla, or Derek, Brad, and Skylar.) But I didn't go because i decided to just stay home. I watched the Lake House, then mom and I watched Hairspray. And i think for fun, I'm going to try and imitate Penny Pingleton's hairdo. that should be a fun Saturday afternoon activity.
This post has been way long! Sorry!
Cheri
2 comments:
ugh. you guys like The Lake House? Or was it the first time you saw it? My sister in law and I went to see it at the dollar theater and ended up being hecklers the entire film. No one else was there, so we didn't disrupt them...
i want to see a picture of Colin.
i love the lake house! And you can check out Colin on facebook because he's commented on my wall a lot.
Post a Comment