I have some creative guys out there! So I went on a date today (we were off for a teacher work-day) and it was probably one of the most creative and fun dates ever. I wish I took pictures but the batteries in my camera are dead. Anyway, I went with my friend Brad. They had dutch oven lunch with carrots, potatoes, chicken, and onions. And then a decadent chocolate cake with fudge swirls...it was devine. Then the boys blindfolded us and we drove around in the car. When we arrived at our destination, they led us somewhere, and we took off our blindfolds to see this HUGE snow fort. More like an igloo. It was actually in my friend's backyard and I knew we were going there the whole time because I watched them start building it on Friday. But Friday night it was a small little area inside. Tonight, we could have easily fit four more people inside. They laid a tarp and blankets on the ground inside. Then they'd brought out an extension cord so we could play Scene It! and had some other games. It was way roomy and there were six of us. We played Disney's Scene It! then Catch Phrase- which I was suprisingly good at "the world" topic. And the entertainment one too. Anyway, it was SO fun! I'm glad I know these guys.
Earlier I went sledding down this HUGE hill. We actually ran at this park during cross country and I remember everyone telling me they went sledding there. Anyway, it was so fun! There were some jumps, and the guys in our group went down them, but I was too scared! Way fun though.
Okay that's it- tomorrow is real life again. School. Second term. Ugh.
chao!
cheri
2 comments:
I so glad to know that there are still guys who can plan fun dates, maybe it will rub off on my brothers!!! I was going to call and see if I could get your help today, but at first I thought you were in school and then by the time I remembered you would be out of school, it was too late! Oh well! I am so glad you had fun, it sounded like a lot of fun. I have a couple of new books for you to read, if you have time.
this is the one reason I would have liked to be a mormon teenager in UT. lots of fun dates. being a mormon teenager in NC? Not a big selection.
Sounds like a fun date!
Post a Comment