i came across a photo today of me with quite short hair. I think it's cute. I don't think I'm going to chop my hair anytime soon (it's taken SO long to grow), but does shorter hair make me look younger or older?
please leave honest comments! thanks!
now:
please leave honest comments! thanks!
now:
(hair w/o poof just for Jen!)
then:

5 comments:
You are totally asking the wrong person as I love to change my hair and especially cut it. So, when you (or anyone else for that matter) wants to cut your hair, let me know, I can probably talk you into it!!! ;o)
I personally prefer the look of the bottom picture. But I don't know if it has anything to do with the length of your hair or because you look more natural. Maybe take a picture without your hair poofed up and without the eye makeup. Then I can make an informed decision. :)
my eyes normally look like that unless I have washed my face and I am going to bed! Haha...but my hair is not always poofed up. I'll try to take one and post it :)
and shanna, i had the strangest feeling that's what you'd say!
I think the long hair is very cute on you. I think you look younger with the shorter hair and older with the longer hair. I would stick with the long hair because you can play around with hair more when it's long. Either way it's cute and if you do cut it and you don't like it, hair grows.
i so prefer the non-poufy hair. It's cute long and short. My hair grows ridiculously fast, so if I do cut it, it's only a month before it grows out enough for me not to hate it anymore. Take a chance if you want a change. Hair is the best accessory!
Post a Comment