12.28.2007

Holidays are joyful...

It's been SO nice to have a break from school. I'm dreading going back on Wednesday, but oh well. Christmas was very fun- Becky came up and we had a blast hanging out. I went sledding the day after Christmas and also went to a friend's house where I was introduced to Guitar Hero. I had my doubts, but it was quite fun! Thursday mom and I headed down to Zach and Jenni's. It's been a blast! Jenni and I made chocolates, which were delicious! I've spent a lot of time playing with Lizzie. I normally can bribe her to play with me if I show her my phone. We dressed her up in a tutu, which Jenni said was more for us to enjoy than Lizzie. But I took a lot of cute photos of her dancing around! 
Mom also gave her a baby stroller and baby and Lizzie has been running up and down the hall with it. I watched Stardust too. It was definitely a strange movie, but I liked it better than I had thought I would. This afternoon, Mom, Jenni, and I went to the mall to go see Enchanted. Alas, it was sold out!! I was bummed. I mean, granted, I've already seen it, but I was excited to see it again! I also got two offers to go see National Treasure 2. I'm grateful for these boys who are willing to take me on dates! I never go to movies, but in the last month I've seen Enchanted and Alvin and the Chipmunks because of boys. 
Well, I think I'm done posting for now. 

1 comment:

Jenni said...

I had so much fun with you guys and the chocolates were a hit at the reunion. I'm glad we made them together.