this is my face:

this is also me:
now, why am i posting random pics of my face taken on photobooth? because, people. I love my hair! I cut it three months ago. And I think it's finally to my favorite length. It was fun to cut it...but this is definitely the length I prefer over the shorter one (seen here).
Also, I am wearing red lipstick! That's big. Why? Cause I've always loved it. I wear it around my house. But, never would I dare wear it in PUBLIC. Until now. Cause I feel sassy. And also, can you see that blazer (or at least the top of it?). Yeah, I got that for free at an awesome clothing swap. I bet you didn't know that I even wanted a blazer. But I did. And I love it. Is it coming to Spain with me? You bet. Oh, and I leave in ... 5 days (for NYC and Boston) and 10 until I'm in Europe! Ah. Livin' the dream, my friends.
Adios.


1 comment:
your blazer is adorable. and i like your hair this length - but you would have never found out how rockin' you look with this length without cutting it short first!:) XOXO.
Post a Comment