2.05.2011

ch-ch-changes.

i took this picture in:
and walked out like this:


**edited to add today's hairstyle: It's short.
Super short.
Super-duper short.
A BIG change.
I'm not going to lie.
Right now, I just want my long hair back.
But it will grow.
I think I just need to give it a few days.
What do you think? (Honest opinion please!)

5 comments:

kelly anne said...

i think if you fluff it out... maybe not straighten it... it will look more like katie holmes. :)

Sadie said...

I think it is so so so cute! I love it actually! I agree that if you fluff it out a little bit it will look more like the picture, but I love it!

Kailee said...

Super cute! So glamorous and I think you look older too. Plus it will be fun to style it and stuff so I am a big fan :)

jen said...

I think it's funny that you consider chin length "super-duper short". i know when my hair hits my chin, it's time to chop again!
I think it's really cute and you just need to figure out how to style it so it's more you and less hairdresser.
and i agree that it makes you look older.

Shanna said...

I love it! I knew you could do it! Just take some time and play around with it. Mine is just passed my shoulders and I haven't had it that long in years. I want to cut it now after seeing yours!