Mac.
Hello Mac,
Welcome to this world. We found each other yesterday at the Apple Store. You were in a little briefcase, and while I was nervous/sick at the thought of purchasing you, I knew we would be a match made in heaven. It was like Christmas yesterday, bringing you home to meet the family. It was like Christmas for brother Zach too, who helped install you so that we could be friends. And what friends we have become since just last night! I know you will help me a lot in college, and I look forward to taking you out in my Communications class, or maybe to type up some quick notes in my Nutritional Foundations class. I also know what fun I will have with PhotoBooth...the opportunities are endless there! I've already used it a few times and my niece has already fallen in love too. Anyway, thanks Mac. Thanks. Welcome to the world.
Love,
Cheri
3 comments:
Sweet! What kinda mac did you get? Aren't they the best?
I just got the little white macbook...but i love it! :)
macbooks are great!
Post a Comment