
This,everybody, is my evil gremlin shot from the family website .
And, for your viewing pleasure...family comments.
Comments
1. Becky Peacock
Mar. 8th, 2009
This looks like forever ago!! I can't believe how young we all were. Cute.
2. Jacob
Mar. 9th, 2009
What is Cheri doing in this picture?
3. Jen
Mar. 9th, 2009
One of these things is not like the others...hmm..who is that Amazon girl on the end? Sheesh. I think this was forever ago, right? I mean November 1998...we've all grown up a bit in the last 11 years.
4. Jacob
Mar. 9th, 2009
I think you are just the closest one to the camera, that's all. I still cant get over Cheri's face and hunched over with a clenched fist. Like an evil, midget, gremlin.
5. Jenni Peacock
Mar. 9th, 2009
This picture is funny.
6. Jen
Mar. 9th, 2009
i think she's laughing about something. So she's mid-giggle.
Although, photoshop a little knife into her hand and it is a little terrifying.
7. Cheri
Mar. 10th, 2009
Wow...look what happens behind my back. I become an evil gremlin?!! Haha...that is pretty hilarious though...I was definitely laughing, but Zach, maybe for the sake of more laughter, you should photoshop a knife in my hand. Nice pic, everybody. hhahahahaha
1 comment:
BAHAHAHA! I've never laughed so hard. You creepy little girl, you.
Post a Comment