3.25.2009

in love...

with...



How can a girl born in the 90s be so in love with music from the 80s?? I think it runs in my genes...

I can not stop listening to Alabama these days...roll on, 18-wheeler, roll on.


**p.s. did I scare you with my post-title? I tried!

2 comments:

Becky said...

Oh Alabama, how I love you!!! They are what country music really is...none of this big and rich save a horse garbage. Roll on...

Natalie said...

Well...yes...you did scare me a little with that title. I just can't seem to even grasp the idea just a little bit that you might even be old enough to use that word when it comes to a boy...however, all too fast you are getting there aren't you? It's been way to long since the last update...last time I checked in was after the kiss...that's been awhile :) Miss you guys and think of you often. I'd love a call when you get a minute...same phone #