I had a great President's Day Weekend with my family! We had family pics taken, so I will post those when I receive them. I think they'll turn out great! And I felt so adorable wearing Hollie's black dress (thanks bestie!) and karaoke-ing it up with Jake, spending the night at Becky's and it was a blast going to Park City with the rest of the fam!
2 comments:
I can't believe how big your cute niece is! It seems like yesterday that she was born...doesn't seem possible!
Good luck on your interviews, and congrats on your acceptance into the Y:) You will love college life!
Tell you mom hi for me.
don't go to BYU. Unless they give you lots of money!
It was fun seeing you! I'm glad the best picture you had with me was with my tongue sticking out. At least it shows personality.
Love you!
Post a Comment