Feeling a little "blah" and discouraged today, I turned to words from the apostles for guidance. I particularly liked this:
"If ever you are tempted to become discouraged or to lose faith, remember those faithful Saints who remained true in Kirtland. Hold on a little longer. You can do this! You are part of a special generation. You were prepared and preserved to live at this important time ... and therefore have all the necessary talents to make your life an eternal success story. The Lord has blessed you with a testimony of the truth. You have felt His influence and witnessed His power ... It may be hard to see that at times, but hold on a little longer..." -- Dieter F. Uchtdorf
Next weekend (Oct. 1-2) is General Conference. I feel more excited this year than I ever have been before. Perhaps it could be that I could definitely use some inspiration, motivation, and some spiritual uplifting right now. I know I will feel better after hearing words from apostles and prophets.
One more week.
I can do this.
No comments:
Post a Comment