I returned from Spring Break on Sunday. I was sad. I was homesick. I quite didn't know (and still don't know) what I was to do with my life or where I was supposed to be. Then, one of my best friends, Kelly, came over. I don't know how many times Kelly has been there for me this year -- too many to count for sure! She has listened to my problems more times than necessary :) But, when she got to my house, she told me to close my eyes & hold open my hands. Then, she placed this beauty in them:

it's an owl hat. remember this post? I realized I now have the three things I posted about that day. Well, Kelly decided to make me a hat herself. Yep, she crocheted it. It was a late Christmas/birthday/MLK Jr./St. Patty's/etc. present & I love it. She is so talented. It makes me happy just looking at it! Thank you Kelly! :)
title post stolen from this song.
2 comments:
Kelly,
This hat is amazing!!!!!!!!!!!
:) I'm glad you like it! Love you cheri!
Post a Comment